Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Busy weekend

I'm way behind, but starting on June 25th, the boys and I drove out after Ammon's swimming lessons to pick up Heidi and continued down to Manti for the Mormon Miracle Pageant. Even though it rained like crazy through most of it, we enjoyed it. We stayed at my Aunt Karen's house and drove back up to rejoin our husbands. I can't believe I forgot my camera this weekend, but oh well. On Saturday afternoon, Jeff had a flag football/bbq with his online utefans.net friends. I ended up playing and paid for it later. I hadn't pushed myself that hard in a long time (probably before I was pregnant with Ryan)! We got back to the house long enough to take showers, grab something to eat and left again for the Lehi Roundup. Jeff and I both LOVE rodeos and the boys seemed to like it as much as we did. We ended the weekend with going to church in the morning and then the boys and I drove back to Elko, leaving Jeff for another week alone to study.

No comments: