Monday, May 19, 2008

Back to work...

Today was my first day back to work since Ryan was born. I was not ready to go back, but for how much I was dreading it, the day went pretty well. I sure missed the boys! It really made me feel good when a couple of my students told me that they missed me and they were glad I was back. I am as bad as the kids, I've been counting down the days to summer vacation (when I "retire")! Jeff is home with the kids while I'm at work for the next two weeks. Here's a picture Jeff took today.

8 comments:

Deb said...

They are such cuties!!! I'm glad to hear that your first day back went well... I know how hard it is to go back. Hang in there... the summer is almost here!

Joni Wiedrich said...

I can't believe how grown up Ammon looks. It doesn't seem like that long since we left. Kids grow up so fast!

Anja said...

Good luck at school and your time will fly by until your done!

Courtney said...

They are so cute. It is amazing to me how much Ammon has really taken on the big brother role. Welcome back to work- you are almost there.

Matt, Michelle, Danica and Morgan said...

It cracks me up. I can already see how much Ammon looks like you and Ryan looks like Jeff. :) I'm glad that your first day went by smoothly. I know I hate working. :)

Lacy said...

So when is school out for the summer in Nebraska??

Kurt and Kristy said...

That is the cutest picture! I bet you're counting down until school is out! Not much longer!! Good to know your first day wasn't so bad! Kylie has a melt down about every other day because she misses her friends! Especially Ammon! So tell him hi for us! And we miss you you guys too!!

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Hi Cannons! We saw your blog off of another law students and thought we would say hey! Check us out at http://carlilescorner.blogspot.com. The only thing is that it is secure, so email me and I can add you! (maryanncarlileathotmaildotcom) Oh, and glad to see that you are SO close to being done with school - YAY!