Friday, May 16, 2008

First Swim of the Year

Jeff and Ammon decided to go down to the pool today since they just opened it last week and it was a nice day out. Ammon was really excited when they left, so I was surprised to hear him crying and carrying on about 10 minutes later as they came back through the door. Ammon was obviously not hurt, just throwing a fit, so I asked Jeff what happened, thinking Ammon did something that made Jeff mad so he brought him home. Jeff said the water was really cold, but that wasn't the worst part. "The worst part was there was a dead opossum on the pool! And I didn't realize it until we were already in the pool!" Gross! Needless to say, they will be draining and cleaning the pool, so we won't be able to go swimming for a little while longer.

6 comments:

Anja said...

That is soo nasty! I would have had to take like 10 hot showers, yuck!

Deb said...

Yay! So glad to see you on here!!

Heidi said...

I'm glad to see you started a blog! I think that pool inhabitant beats the albino family of frogs that spent the summer in our apartment complex's pool last year! I think I would have been crying!

Lacy said...

I was so glad to find your blog on Heidi's! WOO-HOO now we can check in on the Cannon family. So are you staying in Nebraska for the summer? Where will Jeff be working and when is the baby coming?

Lacy said...

Did you like that when is the baby coming comment? Well needless to say I made the comment before I scrolled down on the blog and I see not only have you had the baby but it has been a while! Sorry about that!!

Jessica said...

How crazy! Sounds liek the time Daniel and his dad drank well water...oh yeah and then they found out there was a dead skunk in it! Hahahaha.... Anyways, glad to see you blogging, manybe one day when I have funny things to share, I will too. How old is Ryan again?? And what's your mailing address, I have something for ya! Love ya, Jess