Monday, June 16, 2008

Disneyland

Here are some of the highlights of our Disneyland/Southern California vacation. Jeff, me, Ryan, and Ammon as well as my brother, Daniel, Bryan and Dana (Jeff's parents) and Ginny (Jeff's sister) made the trip. The pictures are somewhat misleading though... Ammon is pretty happy in most of these pictures. He didn't take a nap the entire trip, so I'll let you use your imagination of what the other moments were like.
http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gallery.php?source=ppsl&instanceid=115249611

3 comments:

Lacy said...

I can't believe you were right there in Newport and we didn't get to see you! I love Newport in the summer! It doesn't look like it was too sunny the days you were there.

abi said...

Hi Jeff and Marianne! I ran into your blog link from a former student worker of mine at BYU - Carrie Roberts. Small world! Her husband is at school out there. I will add you to my blog links if that is ok with you? I love blogging to keep in touch. Your little guys are just adorable! - Abi (Jeff's cousin)
http://crewcollins.blogspot.com

Matt, Michelle, Danica and Morgan said...

No naps in HOW many days? You are a braver woman than I am! I don't think I'll try to take my kids to Disneyland until the youngest is 5 or so! :)
Did you have fun at the Braves game?
It looks like you guys had alot of fun. That was super nice of Jeff's parents to give you such a great gift. :)