Saturday, January 17, 2009

Survival



Several people have asked me how it's going, watching three kids plus my own two. Some days are much better than others, but one thing is for sure, I never get anything done (other than clean up the messes we make throughout the day). I think it has been a good thing for my boys to have other kids their own ages around to play and interact with (and share with). Ammon has really enjoyed having Alec to play with all day long, especially after I made him help with the little boys (Ryan and Caden) since August. I have also gained confidence in myself that I could handle more children.

5 comments:

Deb said...

It almost looks like Caden is sleeping standing up in that picture. Hahahaha!! You are so great! Thank you!

Our Family said...

I some days wonder can i even handle Karlee! I can't imagine five little ones.

Jim said...

Wow! Kudos to you! Sometimes I have a hard time in Primary, and that's when I don't even have to worry about out of control kids (I just tell them that Brother Cannon will take care of them if they don't behave)!

Courtney said...

Way to go! I have to hand it to you- you are tougher than I am. But after the group of high school kids you have dealt with, these toddlers probably seem like a breeze.

Lacy said...

I thought Kristen Matthews was watching all the kids. I am probably just way out of the loop! Good for you, though, that it tough stuff!