Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan!

I can't believe it has been a year since Ryan joined our family! What an amazing little boy he is. We are so blessed to have our sweet little Ryan. For those we have not been around lately, Ryan has developed quite the personality. He is still very cuddly, but has developed a very strong, determined side to him as well. He gets into EVERYTHING, and we have a hard time keeping things out of his reach since he climbs on anything he can get on top of and has managed to get up on the couch unassisted.
I don't think he really knew what to do with the cake at first. He obviously figured it out....

5 comments:

The Stubbs said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! How fun is that 1st birthday cake! We can't wait to see you guys this summer.

The Sayer Family said...

OMG you weren't kidding when you said he had it EVERYWHERE!! That is freakin hilarious!! I love it!!

Wilkerson Family said...

I love the last picture :) He's so cute. Happy Birthday Ryan!

Jana said...

That has to be the best birthday-cake-face I have ever seen.

Whitaker Family said...

It is so good to see what you have been up to. What great memories we are making. Fun stuff. I hope all is well and I loved the picture of the gorilla, that is awesome. Where are you going to be living again. I would love to see you. Even if I have to drive to Ely I would. See you soon